For all you people that read this blog, this is the beginning of “Water You Up To?” September. The rules are simple:
- Drink water
- not flavored water
- not Gatorade or other power drinks
- not tea
- not coffee
- not fruit juice
- not water flavored with hops and barley (beer)
- no, the ice in your cocktail doesn’t count
- not pop/soda
Write down in your September Journal how you feel today. Get a picture of yourself perhaps. Write down your exercise and your meals as well. If you have a fitbit, check it! (Oh, yeah. That’s why you bought the danged thing!) I’m curious how your results turn out. 2 questions that come to mind: 1st of all, are you more aware of what you’re eating when you have to journal it? So will that affect your results? And secondly, are you more aware of your exercise when you journal it and will THAT have an effect on your results?
Sept 30, let me know how you did. The more people we have in this experiment, the better the information we get.
Here’s my starting:
- Weight 212.7
- lips: sticky (partial dehydration)
- exercise regimen for base–Physical Therapy exercises to strengthen broken hip (from last year)