I was nominated by floatinggold. Wow! What an honor! I don’t get nominated for much so this is really amazing! Thankyou!
No Not this one:
Check her blog: https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/128220602/posts/4408
She is participating in the NaNoWriMo and I’m anxious to see what she wrote in that. I also participated and got my 50K words, but I can’t seem to find a satisfactory ending.
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
In answer to her questions:
- What scares you? When my kids are driving in bad weather, even though they’re not “kids” anymore.
- If you could guarantee living until you’re 100 years old, would you? There’s So much I want to see and experience yet! There is so much I need to do. Absolutely would want to live to 100, but am fine if I don’t make it.
- What would your dream vacation be like? I’ve had several dream vacations: Alaskan Cruise, 3 International Choir Festivals (Coventry, Bern, and Rome), National Parks, State Parks… Each vacation I take starts out as a dream, and when we go, I journal it so I can remember what I took pictures of, how I felt, who was with me, what we did, what we ate, what new thing I learned every day.
- What’s your morning routine? Routine? People have routines?
- What is your biggest motivation? Looking forward to a completed project, a trip, an accomplishment, a new certification.
- What is your favorite time of day and why? I love mornings, it’s quiet so I can think. Sometimes I have special coffee or tea. I write or read or think.
- When do you write most and why? (day of week, time of day, etc.) I write all times of the day. If I’ve had a revelation during the night, I write like a mad woman in the morning so I don’t forget. If I’m having a conversation with someone and they say something that sounds like one of my characters, I rush home to get it down. If I’m scrolling through Facebook and I catch something really bizarre, I think about it for a while and then write something in my blog.
I’d like to nominate:
When I read their posts, I’m always uplifted and more positive. They bring sunshine into my life.
These are my questions:
- Where do you feel the happiest? How does being there make you happy?
- What inspires you most?
- What is your favorite type of weather?
- If you could live for a month anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is the favorite activity you do with your best buds?
- What have you always wanted to do that’s still on your bucket list?
- Is it the journey or the destination that’s most important to you?
- If you could fix one mental thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
- Have you ever laughed hard enough to have milk come out of your nose?
- What age group do you love the most?
- When my grandmother was born, there were no cars or planes or interstates or computers, and she lived through 2 world wars. If you live to be 100, what changes would you expect to see? (Yes you may use your crystal ball.)